- Getting Started
- Selecting Rental Properties
- Rent It Out
- Finding Tenants
- Starting Tenancy
- Landlord Liabilities
- When Tenancy Ends
Selecting Rental Properties
Rent It Out
- ·What Are Your Key Liabilities as a Landlord?
- ·Are You Required to Provide Your Tenant With Quiet Enjoyment During the Lease?
- ·Are You Responsible for the Tenant’s Injuries?
- ·For What Kind of Tenant Injuries Are You Liable?
- ·How Can You Protect Yourself From Injury-Related Liabilities?
- ·Should You or Your Authorized Agents Disclose Your Personal Information?
- ·Do You Need to Disclose a Previous Death on the Property?
- ·Are You Responsible for Protecting Tenants From Crime?
- ·How Can You Protect Your Tenants From Criminal Acts?
- ·What Safety Features Must You Provide to Tenants?
- ·What Are the Basic Security Duties Imposed by Local Ordinances?
- ·Are You Responsible for Protecting the Tenant From Environmental Health Hazards?
- ·What Can You Do If Your Rental Has Asbestos?
- ·Should You Warn Your Tenants About the Presence of Asbestos?
- ·What If Your Tenant Believes the Rental Is No Longer Habitable due to Asbestos?
- ·What Do You Do If Your Rental Has Lead?
- ·Should You Test the Presence of Lead?
- ·What Should You Do If Your Rental Has Mold?
- ·Why Should You Not Wait to Address Mold?
- ·Should You Try to Remove the Mold Yourself?
- ·What Should You Do to Prevent Mold?
- ·What Should You Do If Your Rental Has Bed Bugs?
- ·How Do You Know If Your Property Has Bed Bugs?
- ·How Can You Exterminate Bed Bugs From Your Property?
- ·What Are the Legal Requirements for the Disclosure of Bed Bugs?