- Getting Started
- Selecting Rental Properties
- Rent It Out
- Finding Tenants
- Starting Tenancy
- Landlord Liabilities
- When Tenancy Ends
Selecting Rental Properties
Rent It Out
Showings and Home Improvements
- ·How Can You Prepare to Show Your Rental Property?
- ·How Can You Improve Your Property's Exterior?
- ·How Can You Improve Your Property's Interior?
- ·How Do Home Renovation Loans Work?
- ·When Should You Consider a Home Renovation Loan?
- ·What Alternatives Do You Have Other Than a Home Renovation Loan?
Forming an LLC
- ·Should You Create a Separate Legal Entity for Your Rentals?
- ·What Are the Benefits of Forming a Limited Liability Company?
- ·What Are the Downsides of Forming a Limited Liability Company?
- ·Can You Transfer Your Property to an LLC If You Have a Mortgage on the Property?
- ·What Are the Tax Consequences of Transfering Property to a Limited Liability Company?
Types of Insurance
- ·Why Should You Require Renter’s Insurance?
- ·Why Do You Need a Well-Designed Liability Insurance?
- ·Does Liability Coverage Have a Maximum Amount?
- ·What Is “Commercial General Liability” Coverage?
- ·What Is Terrorism Insurance?
- ·What Is the Non-Owned Auto Liability Insurance?
Other Insurance Questions
- ·Should You Purchase Insurance Policies for Your Rentals?
- ·What Are the Guidelines for Property Inspections?
- ·What Are the Guidelines for Comparison Shopping?
- ·How Can You Use Insurance to Protect Yourself From Disasters?
- ·What Is Insurance Fraud?
- ·What Is the Legislation in the United States on Insurance Fraud?
- ·What Is the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud?
- ·What Are the Key Features of a Successful Landlord’s Policy?
- ·What Is the Scope of Your Insurance?
- ·How Much Insurance Coverage Should You Purchase?
- ·What Is the “Ordinance or Law Coverage”?
- ·What Are Punitive Damages and Are They Covered by Insurance?
- ·How Do You Choose and Work With an Insurance Agent?
- ·How Do You Choose Your Insurance?
- ·What Are the Benefits of Selecting High Deductibles?