What Is the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud?
The Coalition Against Insurance Fraud ("Coalition") an anti-insurance-fraud organization founded in 1993. This organization collects information on insurance fraud and acts as the only anti-fraud alliance speaking for consumers, insurance companies, government agencies and others. Through its unique work, the Coalition not only helps consumers fight back, but also helps fraud fighters better detect this crime and deters potential offenders. In support of this mission, the Coalition develops a large and continually expanding armory of practical tools: information, research & data, services, and insight as a leading voice of the anti-fraud community.
- Should You Purchase Insurance Policies for Your Rentals?
- What Are the Guidelines for Property Inspections?
- What Are the Guidelines for Comparison Shopping?
- How Can You Use Insurance to Protect Yourself From Disasters?
- What Is Insurance Fraud?
- What Is the Legislation in the United States on Insurance Fraud?
- What Are the Key Features of a Successful Landlord’s Policy?
- What Is the Scope of Your Insurance?
- How Much Insurance Coverage Should You Purchase?
- What Is the “Ordinance or Law Coverage”?
- What Are Punitive Damages and Are They Covered by Insurance?
- How Do You Choose and Work With an Insurance Agent?
- How Do You Choose Your Insurance?
- What Are the Benefits of Selecting High Deductibles?