What Is the Scope of Your Insurance?
As a landlord, you should make sure that your insurance policies protect all the property you want to cover. This includes things like the additions, the outdoor lights, the air conditioner, all appliances, the personal computer you use for business, the gardening equipment and other tools. Make sure you have a clear understanding of your insurance policy’s scope and what has been included and excluded. Does the policy exclude punitive damages? Does the policy exclude earthquake damages?
- Should You Purchase Insurance Policies for Your Rentals?
- What Are the Guidelines for Property Inspections?
- What Are the Guidelines for Comparison Shopping?
- How Can You Use Insurance to Protect Yourself From Disasters?
- What Is Insurance Fraud?
- What Is the Legislation in the United States on Insurance Fraud?
- What Is the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud?
- What Are the Key Features of a Successful Landlord’s Policy?
- How Much Insurance Coverage Should You Purchase?
- What Is the “Ordinance or Law Coverage”?
- What Are Punitive Damages and Are They Covered by Insurance?
- How Do You Choose and Work With an Insurance Agent?
- How Do You Choose Your Insurance?
- What Are the Benefits of Selecting High Deductibles?