- Getting Started
- Selecting Rental Properties
- Rent It Out
- Finding Tenants
- Starting Tenancy
- Landlord Liabilities
- When Tenancy Ends
Selecting Rental Properties
Finding a Good Rental Property
- ·How Do You Effectively Evaluate the Rental Market and Your Target Tenant?
- ·What Qualities Should You Look for in a Property?
- ·What Are Some Red Flags About a Property?
- ·What Principles Should You Follow During Property Screening?
- ·Where Should Your Rental Property Be Located?
- ·How Can You Effectively Get Information From the Current Owner?
- ·How Long Does It Take to Buy a Home?
- ·Should You Arrange a Professional Inspection Before Buying a Property?
- ·What Should You Do When Buying a Currently Occupied Rental?
- ·Should You Buy a Foreclosed Property?
- ·Should You Buy a Single-Family Home, Duplex, Triplex, Fourplex, or a Condo?
- ·What Are the Benefits of Co-Owning a Rental?
- ·What Are the Disadvantages of Having a Co-Owner?