- Getting Started
- Selecting Rental Properties
- Rent It Out
- Finding Tenants
- Starting Tenancy
- Landlord Liabilities
- When Tenancy Ends
Selecting Rental Properties
Rent It Out
- ·How Do You Help Your Tenant Get Set Up?
- ·Should You Do a Walkthrough of the Rental Unit With Your New Tenant?
- ·Should You Prepare a Welcome Letter for Your New Tenant?
- ·Is a Move-in Inspection Required?
- ·What Can You Do If a Tenant Cannot Immediately Move In to Your Rental?
- ·What Can You Do in the Case of Shared Utility Meters?
- ·How Do You Establish Good Communication with Your New Tenant?
- ·How Do You Establish a Good Relationship With Your Tenant?
- ·How Can You Remind Tenants When They Fail to Comply With the Lease?
- ·Should You Keep a Record of Tenant Communication?
- ·Why Should You Ask for a Security Deposit?
- ·How Much Can You Charge for a Security Deposit?
- ·How Should You Store the Security Deposits?
- ·What Are Security Deposits Usually Used For?
- ·What Is the Process of Returning a Security Deposit to the Tenant?
- ·What Are Some Common Problems When Returning a Security Deposit?
- ·What Should You Pay Attention to When Returning a Security Deposit?