Does Applying for Multiple Mortgages Affect My Credit?
Applying for multiple mortgages may or may not affect your credit score. Depending on their credit score models, credit bureaus can identify that a potential borrower is comparison shopping and count multiple inquiries as one if they fall within a specific period.
- What Is Included in a Mortgage Application?
- How Long Do Mortgage Applications Typically Take to Complete?
- Can I Submit Multiple Applications?
- What Are Some Benefits of Shopping for a Mortgage?
- Can I Qualify for a Mortgage with No Credit History?
- What Can I Do If My Application for a Mortgage Is Denied?