Is There a Limit to Mortgage Tax Deductions?
Yes, you can only deduct interest payments on up to $750,000 of total mortgage debt. If you bought your home before December 15, 2017, the maximum amount of interest you can deduct on is up to $1 million.
- What Sort of Tax Benefits Are Available to Homeowners?
- How Do I Calculate the Amount of My Mortgage Credit Certificate?
- Can I Deduct My Mortgage Interest?
- What Other Aspects of My Mortgage Can I Deduct?
- What Types of Loans are Eligible for a Deduction?
- How Do I Calculate the Mortgage Tax Deduction?
- How Did Tax Reform Change the Mortgage Interest Deduction?
- What Is a Mortgage Credit Certificate?
- How Can I Qualify for a Mortgage Credit Certificate?