Can You Be a Part-Time Landlord?
Absolutely. In fact, according to Freddie Mac Multifamily, over 88% of the single-family rentals in the country are owned by landlords with 10 or fewer properties. Undoubtedly, many of these owners are part-time property owners who have other full-time jobs that take up most of their time. It is certainly possible to be a part-time proprietor and still have a thriving real estate portfolio.
- What Laws Should You Comply With as a Landlord?
- How Do You Find and Select a Real Estate Lawyer?
- Should You Hire a Property Manager?
- What Are the Responsibilities of a Property Manager?
- Should You Get to Know the Neighbors Before Renting Your Property?
- Should You Furnish Your Rental?
- Should You Note the Furniture Condition Before Renting?