What Are Tranches?
Tranches are portions of a collection of related securities with varying risks, payouts, and other characteristics, which are offered as a debt instrument to moderate the risks associated with the securities. Given this decreased risk, tranches are preferable forms of securities to otherwise risk-averse investors.
- What Are Some of the Benefits of Investing in Mortgages?
- Can I Make Money from Other People's Mortgages?
- What Is Fractional Ownership?
- What Is a Derivative?
- What Does It Mean to Bundle Mortgages?
- What Is Leveraging?
- How Can I Leverage Other People's Money to Buy More Properties?
- What Are the Risks of Investing in Mortgages?