What Does It Mean to Bundle Mortgages?
Bundling mortgages refers to a financial product that includes more than one mortgage but which is listed as a single unit of an investment portfolio.
- What Are Some of the Benefits of Investing in Mortgages?
- Can I Make Money from Other People's Mortgages?
- What Is Fractional Ownership?
- What Is a Derivative?
- What Is Leveraging?
- How Can I Leverage Other People's Money to Buy More Properties?
- What Are the Risks of Investing in Mortgages?
- What Are Tranches?