How Can I Find a Mortgage Broker?
A mortgage broker's business comes from referrals. You can connect with your professional and personal networks to get recommendations for a mortgage broker.
With their experience and knowledge in the home-buying process, real estate agents are also a reliable source for a list of trustworthy mortgage brokers.
Look for a broker who will communicate clearly and professionally with you throughout the mortgage process!
- What Is a Mortgage Broker?
- Can a Mortgage Broker Offer FHA, VA, or USDA Loans?
- Are Mortgage Brokers Connected to the Financial Crisis?
- Can a Mortgage Broker Offer Jumbo Loans?
- What Are the Limitations of Using a Mortgage Broker?
- Will Using a Mortgage Broker Save Me Money?
- Do I Communicate with the Lender While Using a Mortgage Broker?
- What Will a Mortgage Broker Need from Me?
- Who Pays the Mortgage Broker?
- How Do Mortgage Brokers Find and Select Mortgage Loans?
- How Should I Prepare Before Meeting with a Mortgage Broker?
- What Are Some Questions I Should Ask a Potential Mortgage Broker?
- What Happens If My Loan Is Declined When I Use a Mortgage Broker?