What Will a Mortgage Broker Need from Me?
Required documents for your mortgage broker include income statements, employment documentation, asset lists, and tax documents. Be ready to furnish additional documents if required, and come to your initial meeting with plenty of questions for your broker.
- What Is a Mortgage Broker?
- Can a Mortgage Broker Offer FHA, VA, or USDA Loans?
- Are Mortgage Brokers Connected to the Financial Crisis?
- Can a Mortgage Broker Offer Jumbo Loans?
- What Are the Limitations of Using a Mortgage Broker?
- Will Using a Mortgage Broker Save Me Money?
- How Can I Find a Mortgage Broker?
- Do I Communicate with the Lender While Using a Mortgage Broker?
- Who Pays the Mortgage Broker?
- How Do Mortgage Brokers Find and Select Mortgage Loans?
- How Should I Prepare Before Meeting with a Mortgage Broker?
- What Are Some Questions I Should Ask a Potential Mortgage Broker?
- What Happens If My Loan Is Declined When I Use a Mortgage Broker?