When Should I Use a Direct Lender?
Using a direct lender will save time and money on straightforward transactions such as when the borrower has a high credit score. Rates and terms will vary little between lenders' offers.
Shop around for the best direct lenders online and consider referrals, but make sure to always do your research.
- What Are My Options for Lenders?
- What Are Some Reasons to Use a Mortgage Broker Instead of a Direct Lender?
- Can I Use Both a Mortgage Broker and a Direct Lender?
- What Are the Differences Between Mortgage Brokers and Loan Officers?
- How Do I Choose the Best Lender for My Mortgage?
- Who Are the Best Mortgage Lenders for First-Time Buyers?
- How Many Mortgage Lenders Should I Talk To?
- Should I Get a Mortgage from a Bank or a Non-Bank Lender?
- How Do I Decide Which Mortgage Broker to Use?
- Can I Still Use a Mortgage Broker If I Have Bad Credit?
- What Is an FHA Approved Broker?
- What Is a Direct Lender?