Can a Mortgage Broker Offer FHA, VA, or USDA Loans?
Yes, some mortgage brokers can offer government-backed loans such as those offered by the FHA, VA, or USDA. If you are looking for one of these types of loans, inform the mortgage broker in the initial meeting. Make sure that the broker is licensed and has experience with these types of loans.
- What Is a Mortgage Broker?
- Are Mortgage Brokers Connected to the Financial Crisis?
- Can a Mortgage Broker Offer Jumbo Loans?
- What Are the Limitations of Using a Mortgage Broker?
- Will Using a Mortgage Broker Save Me Money?
- How Can I Find a Mortgage Broker?
- Do I Communicate with the Lender While Using a Mortgage Broker?
- What Will a Mortgage Broker Need from Me?
- Who Pays the Mortgage Broker?
- How Do Mortgage Brokers Find and Select Mortgage Loans?
- How Should I Prepare Before Meeting with a Mortgage Broker?
- What Are Some Questions I Should Ask a Potential Mortgage Broker?
- What Happens If My Loan Is Declined When I Use a Mortgage Broker?