How Can You Exterminate Bed Bugs From Your Property?
Bed bugs are a serious matter; using over-the-counter cleaning products or insecticides will not be sufficient. Hire an exterminator to remove the bed bugs before they spread. A female bed bug can lay over 100 eggs in her lifetime, making it urgent to deal with the infestation properly so the bed bug do not return.
A professional exterminator can range from a few hundred dollars to over $1,000. If there are pieces of furniture that cannot be treated, the items should be destroyed. Smaller items can be placed in large plastic bags; sealing the bags will eventually kill the bugs.
- Are You Responsible for Protecting the Tenant From Environmental Health Hazards?
- What Can You Do If Your Rental Has Asbestos?
- Should You Warn Your Tenants About the Presence of Asbestos?
- What If Your Tenant Believes the Rental Is No Longer Habitable due to Asbestos?
- What Do You Do If Your Rental Has Lead?
- Should You Test the Presence of Lead?
- What Should You Do If Your Rental Has Mold?
- Why Should You Not Wait to Address Mold?
- Should You Try to Remove the Mold Yourself?
- What Should You Do to Prevent Mold?
- What Should You Do If Your Rental Has Bed Bugs?
- How Do You Know If Your Property Has Bed Bugs?
- What Are the Legal Requirements for the Disclosure of Bed Bugs?