What Are the Guidelines for Comparison Shopping?
No two companies charge the exact same rate, which means you can save a lot by shopping around. When comparing prices, make sure the policies you compare provide the same coverage. Be wary of unusually low prices, as this may be a sign of a shaky company. Make sure you know what you are buying. In addition, check your coverage and rates regularly.
- Should You Purchase Insurance Policies for Your Rentals?
- What Are the Guidelines for Property Inspections?
- How Can You Use Insurance to Protect Yourself From Disasters?
- What Is Insurance Fraud?
- What Is the Legislation in the United States on Insurance Fraud?
- What Is the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud?
- What Are the Key Features of a Successful Landlord’s Policy?
- What Is the Scope of Your Insurance?
- How Much Insurance Coverage Should You Purchase?
- What Is the “Ordinance or Law Coverage”?
- What Are Punitive Damages and Are They Covered by Insurance?
- How Do You Choose and Work With an Insurance Agent?
- How Do You Choose Your Insurance?
- What Are the Benefits of Selecting High Deductibles?