Will Using a Mortgage Broker Save Me Money?
An effective and thorough mortgage broker may save you money. The goal of using a mortgage broker is to get the best interest rates and favorable loan terms.
Good mortgage brokers have the experience and industry knowledge that allows them to navigate around fees, "points," penalties, and methods that lenders use to charge borrowers extra money. Ideally, they provide borrowers an array of the best loans on the market.
Experienced mortgage brokers rely on industry resources and a vast network to get the best deals. Consider switching to a different mortgage broker or researching loan options on your own if you feel they are not meeting your expectations.
- What Is a Mortgage Broker?
- Can a Mortgage Broker Offer FHA, VA, or USDA Loans?
- Are Mortgage Brokers Connected to the Financial Crisis?
- Can a Mortgage Broker Offer Jumbo Loans?
- What Are the Limitations of Using a Mortgage Broker?
- How Can I Find a Mortgage Broker?
- Do I Communicate with the Lender While Using a Mortgage Broker?
- What Will a Mortgage Broker Need from Me?
- Who Pays the Mortgage Broker?
- How Do Mortgage Brokers Find and Select Mortgage Loans?
- How Should I Prepare Before Meeting with a Mortgage Broker?
- What Are Some Questions I Should Ask a Potential Mortgage Broker?
- What Happens If My Loan Is Declined When I Use a Mortgage Broker?