Which Servicing Companies Are Considered to Be the Best?
Quicken Loans is widely considered to be the best mortgage servicing company, holding the first place in J.D. Power's ranking of best servicing companies over the past five years. It is followed by TD Bank in second place and Huntington National Bank in third.
The top 15 servicing companies in the United States according to J.D. Power's 2018 Annual Satisfaction Survey, based on a 1,000 point scale, are:
1) Quicken Loans (857 points)
2) TD Bank (821 points)
3) Huntington National Bank (819 points)
4) Regions Mortgage (805 points)
5) SunTrust Mortgage (805 points)
6) Capital One (790 points)
7) BB&T (788 points)
8) Chase (787 points)
9) M&T Mortgage (780 points)
10) Citizens One Home Mortgage (779 points)
11) Fifth Third Mortgage (767 points)
12) US Bank (767 points)
13) Provident Funding (766 points)
14) PennyMac (765 points)
15) CitiMortgage (762 points)
- What Is Loan Servicing?
- What Happens After I Get the Loan?
- What Happens if My Mortgage Is Sold to a New Owner and the Mortgage Servicer Changes?
- What Does Loan Servicing Include?
- What Are the Parties Involved in the Loan Servicing Process?
- What Type of Entities Are Mortgage Servicing Companies?
- Is There Any Difference Between a Bank and a Non-Bank Mortgage Servicer?
- What Are the Differences Between a Mortgage Lender and a Mortgage Servicer?
- How Do Mortgage Servicers Make Money?
- What Is a Small Servicer and Why Does It Matter?
- How Is the Quality of Mortgage Servicing Overall?