How Do I Calculate the Amount of My Mortgage Credit Certificate?
The tax credit you receive through the mortgage credit certificate is calculated based on the size of your loan, your interest rate, and other factors. The tax credit you can get through the mortgage credit certificate is capped each year.
Ask your mortgage broker or loan officer if you qualify for a mortgage credit certificate and how much tax credit you can receive through this program.
- What Sort of Tax Benefits Are Available to Homeowners?
- Can I Deduct My Mortgage Interest?
- What Other Aspects of My Mortgage Can I Deduct?
- Is There a Limit to Mortgage Tax Deductions?
- What Types of Loans are Eligible for a Deduction?
- How Do I Calculate the Mortgage Tax Deduction?
- How Did Tax Reform Change the Mortgage Interest Deduction?
- What Is a Mortgage Credit Certificate?
- How Can I Qualify for a Mortgage Credit Certificate?