What Other Aspects of My Mortgage Can I Deduct?
You can deduct certain fees that are paid as part of your mortgage, such as mortgage insurance. For example, "points" are a type of fee you might pay as part of your mortgage; they are tax deductible. Some deductions only apply when the mortgage is on your primary residence.
- What Sort of Tax Benefits Are Available to Homeowners?
- How Do I Calculate the Amount of My Mortgage Credit Certificate?
- Can I Deduct My Mortgage Interest?
- Is There a Limit to Mortgage Tax Deductions?
- What Types of Loans are Eligible for a Deduction?
- How Do I Calculate the Mortgage Tax Deduction?
- How Did Tax Reform Change the Mortgage Interest Deduction?
- What Is a Mortgage Credit Certificate?
- How Can I Qualify for a Mortgage Credit Certificate?