What Types of Loans are Eligible for a Deduction?
Mortgage loans for your primary and secondary residences and the interest payments you make on them may be eligible. The payments you made on interest for home equity loans may also be deductible for properties that are your primary and secondary residences.
Speak with a tax professional to discover eligible tax deductions.
- What Sort of Tax Benefits Are Available to Homeowners?
- How Do I Calculate the Amount of My Mortgage Credit Certificate?
- Can I Deduct My Mortgage Interest?
- What Other Aspects of My Mortgage Can I Deduct?
- Is There a Limit to Mortgage Tax Deductions?
- How Do I Calculate the Mortgage Tax Deduction?
- How Did Tax Reform Change the Mortgage Interest Deduction?
- What Is a Mortgage Credit Certificate?
- How Can I Qualify for a Mortgage Credit Certificate?