How Do I Calculate the Mortgage Tax Deduction?
Calculate your mortgage tax deduction based on your interest payments made over the course of the year. Your mortgage tax deduction will be the sum of all interest payments you made on your first and second mortgage loans up to $750,000 for primary and secondary residences.
- What Sort of Tax Benefits Are Available to Homeowners?
- How Do I Calculate the Amount of My Mortgage Credit Certificate?
- Can I Deduct My Mortgage Interest?
- What Other Aspects of My Mortgage Can I Deduct?
- Is There a Limit to Mortgage Tax Deductions?
- What Types of Loans are Eligible for a Deduction?
- How Did Tax Reform Change the Mortgage Interest Deduction?
- What Is a Mortgage Credit Certificate?
- How Can I Qualify for a Mortgage Credit Certificate?